Do you have a background in the library or education sector, are you familiar with the Indian education system and do you speak Hindi? Would you enjoy working on a project in Amsterdam or London? Read on!
Wizenoze is an award-winning growth-stage scale-up that builds ‘an internet for education’. We call it the Web for Classrooms. We enable students and teachers to find relevant content online that matches their reading ability – raising their educational performance. We use the latest Artificial Intelligence technology to classify and select content for our students and teachers. See www.wizenoze.com
We are expanding our business to India and are therefore looking for a Content Curator for approximately two months (min. 16 hrs/week), based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands or in London, UK. A content curator is someone who can help to find trustworthy informational websites.
Responsibilities and duties
- Identify, assess and annotate Indian websites (in English), useful for various educational purposes;
- Interaction with Indian customers;
- Work closely with the content curation team (4).
- Higher education or university degree;
- Fluently in English and preferably also in Hindi;
- Experience or affinity with the library or education sector (primary/secondary/vocational);
- Experience with the use of search engines, databases/library management systems;
- Working accurately with students, teachers and the customer in mind;
- Consistent and organised;
- Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands or London, UK.
What do we offer?
- A temporary project to help us adjust our product towards Indian standards;
- A flexible working environment with flexible working hours;
- A nice compensation package;
- Work on an innovative product that will be used internationally;
- Interaction with customers in India;
- Work with experienced and innovative engineers and a professional team;
- A beautiful office in downtown Amsterdam or Shoreditch, London;
- Well-supported remote work.
We are a young and international team of educators, scientists, commercials, and developers who are building an internet for education. We truly believe in only ‘hiring the best’. We love proactiveness, ownership, and flexibility. Our HQ is in Amsterdam, with a UK office in Shoreditch, London. The team originates from all over the world: South Africa, Hungary, Greece, the UK, India, Nigeria, and The Netherlands. Our dedicated team is small and close-knit, making communication easy without an overload of process and management.
NB: No recruiters or companies. We only deal with individuals.
Please apply for this job by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Temporary Content Curator”.