NB: No recruiters or companies. We only deal with individuals.
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop a platform that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, learners have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. All over the world. Come and join us to unlock the full potential of each and every student.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team, that builds outperforming tech. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 8 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work. We are currently scaling internationally, with a focus on Asia and MENA.
Your main responsibility as a Business Analyst is to utilize data to solve key business problems. You are responsible for providing relevant insights to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges in the Global Education Market, and identify new ways to grow.
You can be based in London (UK) or Amsterdam (the Netherlands) with a fair amount of travel between the countries (if allowed). We have offices in Amsterdam and London and are remote-friendly.
Your skills & responsibilities
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects.
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals.
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning.
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements.
- Analyze business needs and develop strategies to meet these needs.
- Develop action plans to overcome business challenges.
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for company growth.
- A master degree in business, computer science, information management, econometrics at a top Business School/University, along with 5-10 years’ related experience as Business Analyst, with proven track record. Experience in the Education market is a plus.
- Bring data-driven and evidence-based decision-making to your strategy.
- Deep understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Outperformers, best in class.
- Passionate about supporting management to rapidly grow the business.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Strategic thinking, massively motivated by data
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Persuasive and confident, with empathy and patience.
- Curious. Able to learn and apply new concepts and tools rapidly.
- Focused on helping the team win, before personal gain.
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning scale-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to win and impact the way people learn.
What will we give you:
- An opportunity to build an award-winning scale-up into a global success.
- Become the ‘right hand’ to Founder and Management Team
- A steep learning curve and stepping stone towards managing the organisation.
- A rewards package that fits the phase of the organisation
- 25 holiday days, based on a fulltime assignment.
- A flexible working environment.
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.