Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 9 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Your main responsibility as a senior product owner will be to help convert the user needs into the product features and roadmaps that the team can deliver to.
To do so, you will need to work with the rest of the team to develop user stories and help unblock all the hurdles for the tech teams to ensure everyone works efficiently and effectively towards creating value and product outputs.
You can be based in the UK or the Netherlands with a fair amount of travel between the countries. We have offices in Amsterdam and London and are remote-friendly.
Your skills & responsibilities
- Translate needs into Actionable Requests.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and user experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer and user experience and drive growth.
- Wireframing and prototyping. Working closely with the tech team and UX/UI designer to build live-data prototypes as needed.
- Translate user needs and feedback into personas, user-stories, customer journeys and feature requests.
- Work closely with our delivery and scale teams to productise their existing workflow to create a back end services that enhance our product experience.
- User research, user-testing and profiling. Work with our user researchers and tech team to understand the end-user, to define prototype tests, feature tests, A/B testing, etc. and execute them.
- Strategy and implementation.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, prototypes, and MVPs.
- Product validation with MVPs and user testing.
- Help drive the product strategy using data analytics of usage and data from the external market place.
- Product launch, post-release and sales support.
- Data analysis. Must be comfortable with analytics. Focus on our NPS, usage and queries to deeply understand how people are using our products and how we can use data to drive our product creation and communication.
- Comfortable with tools like spreadsheets, query languages, Google Analytics, Kibana, etc. to explore data and support data-driven decisions.
- Use user stories to help the tech teams continuously improve the product experience. Measure the impact of those improvements and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Sales and services enablement. Making sure that the sales and services people in the company thoroughly understand the product, to do their jobs better.
- Understand technology and how products are specified and built.
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Bring evidence-based/ user focused decision-making to your communication.
- Comfortable in making decisions without consensus, but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand.
- Be a ruthless prioritiser while balancing the needs of users and stakeholders.
- Passionate about bringing the best possible products to market and ensuring their success.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven.
- Persuasive and confident, with empathy and patience.
- Curious. Able to learn and apply new concepts and tools rapidly.
- Focused on helping the team win, before personal gain.
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to impact the way people learn.
What will we give you.
- Exciting work environment with great growth prospects
- A position as a highly valued member of the Product Team
- 25 holiday days, based on a full time assignment
- A flexible working environment
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at email@example.com.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.