Intern Customer Success Management
Do you want to be part of an ambitious international team that is expanding globally? We are expanding our product team to help Wizenoze and our customers succeed in our global mission.
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student worldwide.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 9 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
As a customer success management intern, you will be part of the team responsible for getting to know the real needs of our end-users through focus groups, user testing, surveys and interviews.
Your skills & responsibilities
- User research, user-testing and profiling. Work with our user researchers to understand the end-user and support the product team in execution of prototype tests, feature tests, A/B testing, etc.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and user experience, and help the product team to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer and user experience and drive growth.
- Support the user researchers in processing and analyzing all the data from the user-tests, focus groups, surveys and interviews.
- Support the product team to translate user needs and feedback into personas, user-stories, customer journeys and feature requests.
- Able to learn and apply new concepts and tools rapidly
- Attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Take responsibility for your work throughout its lifecycle
- High-degree of personal responsibility over designated duties
- Consistent and organised
- Timely and eloquent communicator
- Focused on helping the team win, before personal gain
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Like to work in a startup environment
- Passion for science, technology, and education
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to impact the way people learn.
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at email@example.com.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.