Do you want to be the champion of our flagship product in the exciting Indian Market? This is a new position in the company and a critical role in the newly set up India team that will help Wizenoze and our Indian customers succeed. We are a Netherlands-based company with an office in UK. We have opened our India office in January 2021.
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 9 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Your main responsibility as an India customer success manager will be to help new users onboard the platform – understanding client needs into the product features and roadmaps that the product team can deliver to, and drive user training and adoption
You will wear many hats -- there should be no task that would be beneath you and no challenge, insurmountable for you.
You will be coordinating closely with customer and internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success) to create solutions faced by the end-user and take responsibility of planning, execution, and successful implementation of our products for our customers.
The role is location agnostic working remotely anywhere in India with a fair amount of in-country travel. You would be reporting to the India Country Head.
Your skills and responsibilities
Strategy and implementation
- Drive user growth, feature adoption and awareness strategies across channels using a solution-based engagement approach with customers
- Prioritize experiments and product changes that can move the needle for user visitation, conversion to paying accounts, and engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers through research, data analytics & experimentation
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market(s), competitive and complementary landscape and target customer segments
Translate needs into Actionable Requests
- Engage closely with clients in Education space to understand customer requirements – including with promoters, head teachers and tutors, and students and parents, and work with the internal product teams to create solutions aligned to the India market
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes by creating mock-ups with the specified requirements, working closely with the product teams
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, customer success, design, and content-to fuel product adoption, drive go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Product launch, post-release and sales support
- Create and execute playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings including engagement with client teams, Content facilitators, Teachers and student communities - thereby drive retention, engagement
- Design and drive product pilots for clients – including design, solutioning, user training and onboarding, issue resolutions etc.
- Use user stories to help the tech teams continuously improve the product experience. Measure the impact of those improvements and adjust priorities accordingly
- Sales and services enablement. Making sure that the sales and services people in the company thoroughly understand the product, to do their jobs better.
Communications and outreach
- Manage communications across channels such as social media, WhatsApp, emails, internal communication etc.
- Create programmes and campaigns that ensure strong uptick of the platform
- Build and optimize funnels for platform usage, user engagement with different features; Conduct continuous A/B experiments, monitor product and usage KPIs, outcome improvement
- You should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, optimizing onboarding conversions, content strategies, email/push, distribution activities
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
- Analyse and present reports to multiple stakeholders
- Experience as a Product designer or related customer facing roles in consultative solutioning/selling, preferably for 4+ years
- Understanding of data flow, data funnels and how to assess user behaviour with data and find actionable insights
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to have deep empathy for users and to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from frontline workers to CXOs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking / market analysis /competitive analysis
To be successful in this role, you must,
- have a team player mindset
- have very strong attention to detail
- show a willingness to learn new technologies and processes, and demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration.
- You should be passionate about bringing the strength of internet and digital products to drive the quality education to all.
- You should be Focused on helping the team win, before personal gain.
Culture and Values
At Wizenoze we are a learning organization at heart and live and work by our shared values. We drive forward, fuelled by diversity because to be diverse is to be open. All of us are all in, all-ways and leave our egos at the door because we win as a team. We are big thinkers and changemakers on a mission to allow students to reach new heights. To achieve this mission we push boundaries but respect those of our team. We are direct in our feedback and get straight to the point but are never unkind.
Because we believe all learners should have access to great tech we are always on the lookout for great minds. That's why we hire Wizenoze Champions only who make wise decisions responsibly and intelligently based on evidence, but who combine their data mindset with courage and an entrepreneurial spirit. We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to impact the way people learn.
You will play a huge role in the growth trajectory. We’ve setup out India office in January 2021 - We’re a small team eager to make an impact – both in student learning and profitable growth, so every person has the opportunity to make a big impact and leave their fingerprints on products and projects that has the potential to reshape the online learning experience for millions of teachers and students across the globe. You will help shape the development efforts for the Indian learners from the ground up and play a very important role in creating a completely new, interesting arm of the business.
What will we give you:
- Exciting work environment with great growth prospects
- A position as a highly valued member of the Product Team
- 25 holiday days, based on a full-time assignment
- A flexible working environment
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.