Customer Succes Manager (ft) based in The Netherlands
Do you want to be Customer Success Manager for a revolutionary EdTech product? This is a new position in the company and a critical role in the sales team, that will help Wizenoze and our customers succeed. You will manage and lead internal and external resources to deliver successful implementations and upsells of projects.
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps learners discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student.
Wizenoze is an award-winning scale-up. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from multiple nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science, and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
We need you to be the Customer Success Manager of our Benelux customers, as we scale to reach over 3 million users in the next 12 months, and many more beyond.
In your role, you will support Sales Executives by supporting seamless integrations of the Wizenoze content and technology into our customer’s platforms.
This role sits in the Dutch team; we have offices in Amsterdam, London, and India.
Responsibilities & Duties
- This position will assess and implement a customer success strategy to drive customer satisfaction by supporting new and existing customer relations, ultimately bolstering and extending the reach of our strategic portfolio of EdTech products in the education market in the Benelux
- Understand the customer journey, identify pain points and bottlenecks and find innovative ways to improve the customer’s overall experience
- Provide high-quality information about support services, incident management reporting, SLAs, trends, and continuous service improvement opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of company products, actively identify new sales opportunities
- Delivering and communicating ROI for customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Produce regular service review reports for aligned customers including SLA and KPI metrics
- Schedule and complete service reviews
- Acting as a primary communication and escalation point on behalf of customers
- Engage with relevant stakeholders following customer service reviews to communicate and action any necessary work
- Ongoing service delivery engagement and communication with aligned customers
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Passion for Education and understanding of Education Technology
- Familiar with the key players in the Dutch education sector
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining relationships and driving engagement
- Not afraid to upsell and/or close renewals
- Ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment and prioritise a busy workload
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- University degree and minimal 5 years work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a nice-to-have
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt. See our company values at https://www.wizenoze.com/en/about-us
A well-thought-out cover letter (in English) explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at email@example.com.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.