Wil jij deel uitmaken van een ambitieus internationaal team dat wereldwijd opereert? Wij maken van onze Nederlandse thuismarkt een leeromgeving ter ondersteuning van de ontwikkeling van ons product wereldwijd. Wil jij je onderzoeksvaardigheden inzetten voor leerlingen over de hele wereld? Laat het ons weten door op deze vacature te solliciteren.
Applied scientist customer & user experience - Benelux education market
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student worldwide.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from many nationalities with a background in education, technology, science, and commerce. We work with motivated individuals who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
As an applied scientist you will be responsible for setting up the Dutch educational market as our learning environment by learning as much as you can from our customers in the Benelux market, from potential new customers and by creating partnerships with educational organizations from a research point of view.
Your skills & responsibilities
- Well known in the world of education and technology
- Good with both the content side and the business side.
- Guts when it comes to tackling projects that have never been done before.
- Also willing to put significant effort into the business side of research projects.
- User research, user-testing, interviewing, profiling, etc. Get a better understanding of the needs of education, of educational organizations, of teachers and of students.
- Processing and analyzing data from user tests, focus groups, surveys and interviews.
- Translate the research findings into written reports, presentations to make a strong case for company strategy, product improvements or growing our thought-leadership.
- Organize and negotiate partnerships with educational or governmental organizations to work on joined research programs concerning online educational content.
- Preferably: native Dutch and fluent English
- Curious. Able to learn and apply new concepts and tools rapidly
- Pragmatic and streetwise
- Attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Take responsibility for your work throughout its lifecycle
- Self-driven, fast-growing
- A high degree of personal responsibility.
- Consistent and organised
- Timely and eloquent communicator
- Focused on helping the team win, before personal gain
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Like to work in a startup environment
- Passion for science, technology and education
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to impact the way people learn.
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at email@example.com.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.