Bringing the best educational content to your EdTech platform
It is the mission of Wizenoze to organize the world’s educational information and make it accessible, learnable, and teachable. Wizenoze is the unquestioned solution for anyone who wishes to offer educational content (open and proprietary) in their applications, platforms, lessons, or solutions.
The Wizenoze collection is now enriched with the proprietary content of Britannica School; the world's renowned and citable, online learning resource, trusted by teachers and pupils.
Britannica and Wizenoze: A world-class solution for educational content
If you are a EdTech player and on a mission to provide your learners with the best educational online content, the Wizenoze solution, enriched with Britannica School is a must-have.
Wizenoze gives access to the best educational online content, curated and matched to curriculum, age and readling level. EdTech players can opt for a fully integrated and easily accessible collection, with openly available resources or a collection enriched with Britannica School content.
A complete collection of digital content for learners worldwide to level up learning
Through the partnership EdTech players and their learners have now access to a trusted digital content collection:
- Enriched with more than 100,000 articles available in Britannica School, updated daily by educational experts
- Matched to curriculum and desired learning outcomes
- Matched to keywords, age an reading level and curated by experts
- AI-driven readability classification to automatically identify the reading level or any text
- Fully integrated into the school learning platform
- Availble in one click, with no extra logins, subscriptions or different platforms
If you want to increase your platform's engagement and provide your leaners with the best educational online content, please contact the Wizenoze Team.