For our team in Amsterdam, we are seeking a skilled Education Expert to join on a 6-month contract for 2 days/week. As an Education Expert, you will play a crucial role in linking our users -teachers and students – and our internal team who are designing our EdTech products. You provide valuable insights from an educational perspective. You will collaborate closely with UX designers, product managers, and educators to ensure our products effectively meet the needs of K12 educators and learners.
- Collaborate with UX designers and product managers to plan and execute usability testing and user research, with a specific focus on K12 educators;
- Organize and facilitate focus groups and one-on-one interviews with educators to gather valuable feedback and insights;
- Conduct in-depth case study research and analysis of various EdTech tools;
- Offer expertise and insights into effective teaching and learning methods, ensuring our products align with educational best practices;
- Compile and deliver comprehensive reports, data, insights, and recommendations based on research findings to inform future design and development strategies.
- A relevant advanced degree in Education or related field;
- In-depth knowledge of K12 education systems, pedagogies, and the challenges faced by educators and learners;
- Proven interest in conducting user research, usability testing, and focus group facilitation within education.
- Familiarity with EdTech tools and trends in the education industry;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable recommendations;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex information clearly;
- Passion for education and improving educational experiences through technology;
- Living and working in The Netherlands, fluent in Dutch and English.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the education sector through innovative technology;
- 6-month contract on a part-time basis (16 hours per week);
- Opportunity for contract extension available
- A competitive fee or compensation;
- A hybrid working environment; 1 day per week at the office in Amsterdam;
- Free lunch every day. We don’t eat behind our desks but take a break to have a Dutch lunch together at the kitchen table;
- Regular drinks or events with the team;
- An amazing ride in scaling a business and being part of a winning team;
- Make an impact on our products to make an impact on education.
We aim to create an environment where every employee can develop and reach their full potential. You will have a high degree of autonomy and work partly from home and partly in the office. There is plenty of room for creativity and to make an impact on our offering. We are not a feature factory; the company culture is open, and we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze, you will be working at an award-winning scaleup. We have won multiple awards for our social impact and potential to disrupt.
Join our dynamic and innovative team to make a real difference in the education technology field. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that impact educators and learners worldwide, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and shape the future of EdTech.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about this opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No recruiters. We only deal with individuals.