The customer base in India is growing fast, so we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who has what it takes to guide our (enterprise) customers in achieving optimal results from our learning solutions. The role reports to the Country Director – India and is based out of Delhi, India.
Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. We develop software that helps people discover information that matches their interests and abilities. Using our tools, students have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. Come and join us in creating the best products to unlock the full potential of each and every student.
At Wizenoze we have the world’s largest online collection of trusted learning resources. We then match the best resources to school curriculum and vocational courses.
Wizenoze is an award-winning startup in its scale-up phase. Our best asset is our team. We are a diverse mix of smart people from 10 nationalities with backgrounds in education, technology, science, and commerce.
The customer base in India is growing fast, so we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who has what it takes to guide our (enterprise) customers in achieving optimal results from our learning solutions. In your role, you support the India Country Director by developing a good understanding of the customer’s needs and how to translate them into an impactful solution, by guiding the integrations of Wizenoze technology into the platform of our customers using your project management skills. You will be coordinating closely with the customer and internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success) and take responsibility of the planning, execution, and successful rollout for our customers.
The role reports to the Country Director – India and is based out of Delhi, India. You will wear many hats – there should be no task that would be beneath you and no challenge, insurmountable for you.
You will be responsible for –
· This position creates and implements a customer success strategy to drive customer satisfaction by supporting new and existing customer relationships. You help to strengthen and expand the reach of our strategic portfolio of EdTech products in the education market in India.
· Understanding the customer journey, identifying pain points and bottlenecks, and finding innovative ways to improve the overall customer experience
· In-depth knowledge of the company’s products, actively identifying new sales opportunities.
· Drive user growth, feature adoption, and awareness strategies across channels using a solution-based engagement approach with customers
· Develop a deep understanding of our customers through research, analytics & experimentation
· Delivering and communicating ROI for customers, throughout the customer life cycle.
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
· Design and drive product pilots – including design, solutioning, user training, and onboarding, issue resolutions, etc. The pilots should also include an impact assessment built in the design
· Prepare regular service review reports for affiliated customers including SLA and KPI metrics
· Acting as a primary communication and escalation point for our customers
· Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders after customer service reviews to communicate and take action for any necessary work.
· Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, customer success, design, and content-to fuel product adoption, drive go-to-market strategy
· Ongoing delivery of service, engagement, and communication to our customers.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market(s), competitive and complementary landscape, and target customer segments.
· Engage closely with clients in the Education space to understand customer requirements – including with promoters, head teachers and tutors, and students and parents, and work with the internal product teams to create solutions aligned to the Indian market
· You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
Skills and personal traits
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer or related customer-facing roles in consultative solutioning/selling
- Understanding of data flow/funnels, assessing user behavior, and finding actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication: Ability to have deep empathy for users and to adapt to best reach and engage our target audience—from frontline workers to CXOs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking/market analysis /competitive analysis
- Passion for education and knowledge of educational technology and familiarity with the key players in the Indian education sector.
- Experience working with IT-related products.
- Not afraid to close upsell and/or renewals.
- Project management skills.
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Result-oriented mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
We aim to create an environment in which every employee can thrive and unlock their full potential. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be able to impact the lives of learners worldwide. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you will be working in an award-winning start-up. We have been awarded multiple times for our societal impact and our potential to disrupt. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for education and technology and a desire to impact the way people learn.
You will work with great people. We expect exceptional work. You will be joining a small team of A+ players and you will be expected to perform as an A+ player yourself. We are good at what we do and we like succeeding. To fit in, you will have to hustle and work hard.
You will play a huge role in the growth trajectory. We’re a small team eager to make an impact – both in student learning and profitable growth, so every person has the opportunity to make a big impact and leave their fingerprints on products and projects that has the potential to reshape the online learning experience for millions of teachers and students across the globe. You will help shape the development efforts for the Indian learners from the ground up and play a very important role in creating a completely new, interesting arm of the business.
What will we give you:
- Exciting work environment with great growth prospects
- A position that can contribute greatly to the quality of our market ecosystem
- 25 holiday days, based on a full-time assignment.
- A flexible working environment
A well-thought-out cover letter explaining why you fit the above responsibilities and want to work for Wizenoze will put you at the top of the list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No recruiters or body shops. We only deal with individuals.