Enthusiastic education professional wanted for a paid part-time role! Help to grow and curate the largest library of internet resources for primary education in the Netherlands. Your contributions and expertise will help to ensure that our digital content solution stays relevant, current and dynamic to meet the needs of thousands of learners across the Benelux region.
A primary education curator at Wizenoze ensures that our collection of internet resources grows and remains relevant for learners.
- Classifying internet resources in our collection according to the relevant curriculum, grade level, age suitability, topic and/ or learning objective.
- Making recommendations of new internet resources relevant to primary school learners.
- Checking the quality standards of the digital learning resources according to Wizenoze criteria for learning resources.
- You teach or have an affinity with primary education and educational technology.
- You prioritize quality over quantity and are driven to find the best possible web resources for primary education.
- You can also distinguish between reliable and fake educational information.
- You are looking to contribute a flexible number of hours per week to paid curation assignments.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- Quality and systems training.
- Assignments tailored to your key areas of interest and expertise to give meaning to the work.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Remote working.
- A Freelance or 0-hour contract.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about this opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No recruiters. We only deal with individuals.