Wizenoze is an agile EdTech organization headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands, with operations in Benelux, UK and Middle east.
An award-winning start-up in its scale-up phase with an Indian office in Delhi. India is our fastest growing region and therefore it is building an A-team to manage the growth. Wizenoze aims to change the way people learn using the internet. Using our tools, students and professionals have demonstrated improved learning outcomes. We develop software that enables students to find content online that matches their reading ability – raising their educational performance. We use the latest technology in natural language processing and machine learning to classify and adapt content in our search engines.
We are an international team of educators, scientists, commercials, and developers in child-computer interaction and machine learning. We truly believe in only ‘hiring the best’. We love proactiveness, ownership, and flexibility. Team members come from all over the world: Sweden, India, the UK, the UAE and The Netherlands. We work as a distributed team with plenty of remote work support via tools like Asana, and Slack, etc. Our team is close-knit, making communication easy without an overload of process and management. We have lots of combined experience and do not settle for mediocre products.
We are looking for a Manager – India CSR Business based in Delhi. With responsibility for selling our products into enterprise partnerships in the India market
As the Manager – India Business Development, you will contribute in defining the sales strategy for Corporate CSR/Not for profit sectors build the company from growth to exponential growth stage. As a highly valued member of the team, a rewards package will be offered that fits the phase of the organisation and is based on a combination of a fixed salary and a sales performance. You will get 25 holiday days and a flexible working environment.
The role reports into the Head – India Business Development, based out of Delhi, India.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Overall responsible for usage and revenue from the Corporate CSR and Not-for-profit sector players in the Indian market, interested in Education
- Highlight the fitment and usage of the Wizenoze technologies in driving educational outcome at scale
- Seeking out major (enterprise and not-for-profit) India clients and forming working relationships with corporates and industries focused on investing in the education space
- Strong focus on bringing mutually beneficial relationships with corporate supporters and raise funds towards the projects aimed at creating impact at scale
- Support in continuously building and widening the leads pipeline among foundations and NFP.
- To develop and write customer proposals, funding proposals, corporate applications/reports
- Follow and support with clear and robust procedures to keep track of leads and opportunities using the company CRM system
- Take responsibility for each sale lifecycle – from lead to opportunity through to closure and ongoing customer account support
- Scope and prioritize activities based on social impact and corporate funding
- Design and drive product pilots – including design, solutioning, to gauge market interest. The pilots should also include an impact assessment built in the design
- Monitor CSR/Corporate Responsibility issues in the media, and keep up to date with key trends and identification of suitable target areas for Wizenoze
Skills, experience & qualifications
- 7-12 years of experience in sales and fundraising roles
- Clear understanding of the role of fundraising and regulations driving within the CSR space
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Passion for education and knowledge of educational technology and familiar with the key players in the Indian education sector.
- Project management skills.
- Positive attitude with a desire to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Result-oriented mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven.
- Charismatic and persuasive, showing passion and self-belief in the products and confident, with empathy and patience.
- Educated to an Honor’s degree level.
- Proven successful experience in corporate fundraising or a sales environment generating significant income
- Have excellent relationship building skills and a track record in creating mutually beneficial partnerships within the corporate sector
- Sensitivity to the needs of donors and our client group
- Significant network of influencers – particularly within the corporate CSR and foundation segment
Benefits of This Role
You will work with great people. We expect exceptional work. You will be joining a small team of A+ players and you will be expected to perform as an A+ player yourself. We are good at what we do and we like succeeding. To fit in, you will have to hustle and work hard.
You will play a huge role in the growth trajectory. We’re a small team eager to make an impact – both in student learning and profitable growth, so every person has the opportunity to make a big impact and leave their fingerprints on products and projects that has the potential to reshape the online learning experience for millions of teachers and students across the globe. You will help shape the development efforts for the Indian learners from the ground up and play a very important role in creating a completely new, interesting arm of the business.
Culture. We strive to create an environment in which every employee can develop and realize their full potential. You get a great deal of autonomy. The company culture is open and non-hierarchical; we value everyone’s input and opinion. At Wizenoze you work at a prize-winning scaleup. We have been awarded several times for our social impact and our potential to disrupt.