NB: No recruiters or body shops (we will not respond). We only deal with individuals.
Part time job at IT startup in the heart of Amsterdam
Wizenoze develops tools that enable students to search and find content online that matches their interests and reading skills. These products are powered by our search engine, classification algorithm and content creation tools. You’ll be helping to curate and configure sources in our content collection, with a focus on interpreting and evaluating test results and notifications.
Wizenoze is looking for an IT student (2 days per week) to help with configuring web crawling tools.
- Computer science, information retrieval, software engineering or related field (HBO/WO);
- Good working knowledge of HTML (X-Path) and Regular Expressions;
- Comfortable working with browser dev tools;
- Widely interested;
- Able to work from our office in central Amsterdam;
- Comfortable communicating in English and Dutch.
What do we offer?
- Work on an innovative product that is being used internationally;
- 1 or 2 days per week;
- Free lunch!
- Work with experienced and innovative engineers and a professional team;
- A technically innovative company with multiple opportunities;
- A flexible working environment;
- An office in downtown Amsterdam.
- Salary is €400/month for 1 day/week
Wizenoze is a new, innovative and ambitious venture that focuses on developing educational technology. The Wizenoze mission is to help students at schools, in libraries and at home to find relevant content online.
Please apply for this job by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0651324466 (Diane).