Country Manager, UK WizeNoze
WizeNoze is an exciting and fast growing startup that is disrupting the way people consume content online and how creators produce and publish content. Headquartered in Amsterdam, we are expanding internationally to the UK and are currently looking for a Country Manager to be based in London. Could this be you? If so, you will be tasked with developing and leading the business in the this territory.
You will have more than 7 years experience with a strong sales background as the main focus of the Country Manager will be growing the business and revenue. You must be a self-starter, confident and comfortable to network with new and existing contacts and be fully focused on closing the deal. You must be excited by and knowledgeable of technology and the SaaS market, ideally with an interest in the education market as well.
You will be the face of the organization in the UK – representing WizeNoze at industry events and generally being the spokesperson for the business in this territory. You must have in-depth knowledge of, and passion for, the sales process with strong existing commercial relationships in at least one of three verticals – education, publishing, and or telcos. You will be high-energy, show integrity at all times and be skilled in developing long-lasting and strategic commercial relationships. You will enjoy the thrill of the win, enjoy a good base salary with high commissions and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment. You will love working with different cultures and thrive under pressure. The position reports to the founder and CEO (Amsterdam).
- Scope the market and develop a solid pipeline of potential partners
- Develop and lead the sales effort for b2b commercial relationships for this territory
- Create persuasive sales presentations
- Lead the negotiations with potential partners identified
- Exceed sales goals
- Introduce and maintain accurate forecasting models
- Manage client relationships after closing to ensure our clients receive the best sales customer service
- Be the face of the organization in the UK – representing WizeNoze at industry events and generally being the spokesperson for the business in this territory
- Substantial (and proven) b2b sales experience in a sales/ commission-based role
- Driven and keen to succeed
- Customer and industry (SaaS) knowledge
- Affection for SaaS related technology
- C-Level network in at least one of the 3 verticals (education, telecommunications, and publishing)
- Experience of building and managing relationships with key clients
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to present in front of c-level representatives
- Able to work cross-regionally and cross-culturally
- Degree level education
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and ambitious startup company (nominated for “Start-Up of the Year” 2017 in The Netherlands), supported by the Dutch Government and Google.
- Work as a key player in the small but growing international team with a chance to be involved in direct strategies going forward
- A flexible working environment
- Possible equity available
We are an international team of sales executives, educationalists, scientists and developers. We work with experts in natural language processing, machine learning, information retrieval, child-computer interaction and child information. We love people who are pro-active, “own” a challenge and are super flexible.
Do you have the skills and experience to be our Country Manager for the UK? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Closing date: 6th October 2017.